We’re bring back youth programs!!!
The District is proud to announce that along with Peace Poster, Lions Quest and Opportunities for Youth programs are back!!
Lions Quest: POC Lion Lorna Brockett, 254-913-8208, email@example.com
- user-friendly pre-build lesson plans for group leaders
- Social Emotional Learning for school age kids to build confidence
- Supported by LCIF
- More information click HERE
Opportunities for Youth program: POCs Lion Sharon Fredricksson, 254-640-0104, firstname.lastname@example.org & Lion Kara McLelland, 265-265-0112, email@example.com
- For junior and seniors in high school
- Engage in research of modern day medical topics plaguing society
- Topics are centered around Drug Awareness, Diabetes Awareness and Outstanding Youth (self description of acts of kindness and dreams)
- Contest where students sponsored by clubs compete against each other, District will endorse winners to compete at the state level and top 3 winners at the state level receive scholarships
- For more info click HERE
Bringing kind-hearted people together to serve their communities is what Lions clubs are all about. Lions see a problem and then take action to solve it. Lions build relationships with their communities, with one another and with the people they serve. And as a result, everyone’s life is improved.